Come join other Iowa Head Start Program Coaches for an informative morning of networking.
- Introductions and welcome
- Angela Syhlman – facilitator – Education Specialist/Coach, Tri-County Head Start
- Discussion about developing individualized coaching plans that support quality teaching and positive outcomes for young children.
- What programs are doing to support effective coaching
- What works? What doesn’t work?
- Topics on your mind- Questions/Celebrations/Concerns
- What topics would you like to see for IHSA Networking sessions and/or professional development?
- IHSA Annual Meeting – November 8, 2024 – Des Moines – save the date
- More topics to be determined by attendees
- Networking Feedback HERE
What is working well in your program and what areas are you looking for some support and ideas? This peer group is here to have an open discussion and share ideas and challenges. Are you needing guidance on policies or procedures? Are you newer to your position? Bring your questions!