This workshop is for everyone! Come for a full day if you are new to Real Colors or join for the afternoon only for Real Application!
The success of any organization comes down to their people and their ability to effectively communicate with each other! Bring your staff wellness team, social emotional leadership team, and/or a team of decision makers to this fun and interactive workshop where you can unlock your organization’s hidden potential. Start working more successfully as a team and promote staff retention and satisfaction.
The fact is, everyone has a distinct temperament spectrum comprised of four colors: Blue, Gold, Orange and Green.
NCTI’s exclusive Real Colors Personality Instrument is presented in a fast, fun, interactive format where participants can learn how to quickly identify their own temperament or “color” and that of others. Using this powerful knowledge, they can develop more effective communication skills and build better relationships, in and out of the workplace.
- Identify their own—and other people’s—Real Colors and personal strengths
- Understand the different ways people process information and consider how this impacts agency culture and efforts
- Determine areas of application where Real Colors principles can be applied systemically to support agency culture and staff wellness
As a result, people who take the Real Colors workshop will gain insight into:
- The things most important to them
- The secret of what motivates them
Two options: Full day $75 or afternoon only $50
- 9:00am-12:00pm Real Colors workshop- Learn about your strengths, values, needs and joys of each of the colors (temperaments) and recognize them in your agency. In this workshop we will complete the Real Colors tool so you may participate in further facilitation activities such as the afternoon session.
- 1:00pm-4:00pm Real Application – A continuation of basic Real Colors to assist in applying Real Colors concepts and understanding each temperament more completely. (Prerequisite: Real Color workshop in the morning or prior completion of the Real Colors tool)
Promote staff wellness, retention and satisfaction!