Come join other Iowa Head Start Program Family Support Service/PFCE staff for an informative morning of networking.
Facilitator: Meghan Judisch – NICAO
- Introductions and welcome
- Topics on your mind- Questions/Celebrations/Concerns
- HSPPS – understanding why and how your program meets the standards
- How to monitor the HSPPS
- Using data to support program planning and families
- Other discussion ideas:
- Goal setting
- Attendance plans
- Family Assessment tools
- Specific needs/questions
- What topics would you like to see for IHSA Networking sessions and/or professional development?
- Check-out survey
What is working well in your program and what areas are you looking for some support and ideas? This peer group is here to have an open discussion and share ideas and challenges. Are you needing guidance on a policies or procedures? Are you new to your position? Bring your questions!
Bookings are closed for this event.